Alternative treatment for hydrocele
Hydrocele, is the accumulation of fluid in the sac which surrounds the testicle. Hydrocele condition may occur ay any age but old men are more prone to the condition.
Symptoms of hydrocele:
Some common symptoms of hydrocele are:
- Scrotal swelling.
- Difficulty while walking
Causes of hydrocele:
- Improper dietary habits.
- Gonorrheal infection
- Obstruction of the abdominal vein
Alternative treatment for hydrocele:
- According to the alternative treatment for hydrocele , the main cause of hydrocele is the toxicity of the system and which is at the root of the trouble. There efforts should be made for toxins elimination.
- If you are suffering from hydrocele then you should begin with an exclusive fresh fruit diet for 7 to 10 days.
- Make a fruit diet menu by including fruits such as grapes, peaches, grape fruit, orange, pineapple, pears, apple, and melon.
- After completing your fruit diet regimen, try to adopt all-fruit diet with regimen listed below:
- Eat fresh fruits according to their availability.
- Grated raw carrot or other raw salad.
- Dried fruit.
- A cup of milk.
- Steamed vegetables.
- Poached or scrambled egg or a vegetarian savory.
- Stewed fruit or a baked apple may be taken for dessert.
- Raw vegetable salad.
- Whole wheat bread and butter, and prunes or other dried fruits as dessert.
Note:- Try to avoid alcohol, tea, coffee, and smoking for your good.
Water as an alternative treatment for hydrocele:
- Try to take cold hip bath in the morning and the evening for at least 10 minutes. Cold hip bath is very beneficial in hydrocele treatment.
- Another alternative treatment for hydrocele is a hot Epsom-salts bath 2 times a week.